Re: webrtc and webex

2016-10-25 10:04:23

Michael Richardson <mcr+ietf(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca> wrote:
    > Today, when I connected to the anima bootstrap design team webex, I was
    > offered to connect with my browser.  I did so. It worked great.

    > GO WEBRTC!!!!

SADLY, the meeting on ietf.webex.com will not start until the host joins.
The host can only join using the JAVA client.

So, between this, and lack of IPv6 in the web client, I think that the
IESG needs to actually look this gift horse in the mouth.

--
Michael Richardson <mcr+IETF(_at_)sandelman(_dot_)ca>, Sandelman Software Works
 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-