Gen-ART Last Call review of draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06

by the IESG for the IETF Chair.  Please treat these comments just
like any other last call comments.

Document: draft-ietf-httpauth-mutual-algo-06
Reviewer: Orit Levin
Review Date: 2016-10-17
IETF LC End Date: 2016-10-25
IESG Telechat date: (if known)

organized, but I feel that I don't have enough expertise in the area of
cryptography to provide feedback beyond that.

Sorry for the late post due to a minor logistics disconnect.
Orit.