Re: IPv10.

2016-11-11 11:21:57
Hi Khaled I read your blog post and are curious to see what value we gain
in trying to save the IPv4 pool.
Correct me if I didn't understand the problem you are addressing with this
new IP standard.

On Nov 11, 2016 17:08, "Khaled Omar"
<eng(_dot_)khaled(_dot_)omar(_at_)hotmail(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi all IETF members and the discussion panel,

Hope you are all fine,

I wish I’m not bothering you by my e-mails, but all what I’m asking you is
to find a free time on your calendars so we can discuss, suggest, and
participate in making the final version of the IPv10 draft and start
experimenting its work, and once it will work efficiently and we find that
it will bring a great value to the Internet, it can be standardized by the
IETF.

I’m not in rush in this sequence of work (maybe you have another sequence
as I’m new to the IETF mailing list) but I’m curious to receive comments,
suggestions, and modifications that will make a progress and eventually
bring a value to the Internet.

Thanks for welcoming me,

Best regards,

Khaled Omar