Re: [Recentattendees] IETF 98 Registration and Hotel Reservations Open!

2016-11-30 11:25:23
On Wed, 30 Nov 2016, Alexa Morris wrote:

Andy,

Actually, we’ve published the correct links online but — we think because of the CDN — it is not yet rendering properly for everyone. Please keep retrying, as we have double (and triple) checked the links to make sure that they are correct on our side.

I actually had cloudflare claim via their error page that www.ietf.org wasn't available when I tried to register. Tried multiple times 10 minute intervals. Also when I checked www.ietf.org, there was no link at all to hotel (it wasn't clickable) but the link in the email worked.

--
Mikael Abrahamsson    email: swmike(_at_)swm(_dot_)pp(_dot_)se