Re: Gen-ART IETF Last Call review of draft-ietf-justfont-toplevel-03

2016-12-13 13:29:20

On 2016-12-09 21:42:58, Dale R. Worley <worley(_at_)ariadne(_dot_)com> wrote:

But I see a technical issue: RFC 6838 section 4.3 seems to leave
parameter values to be case-sensitive, so if you want them to be
case-insensitive, you are going to have to put that in the draft.
Chris Lilley:
In fact I misunderstood your original comment to mean that parameter values
were required to be case-insensitive. I'm happy leaving them to be
case-sensitive per RFC 6838

--
Chris Lilley
@svgeesus