Re: DMARC methods in mailman --- [LEDE-DEV] DMARC related mass bounces / disabled subscriptions (fwd) Jo-Philipp Wich: [LEDE-DEV] DMARC related mass bounces / disabled subscriptions

2016-12-18 19:29:26
The question was what can a mailman list admin do. I don't see another answer,

I wrote a shim that goes between Sympa (like Mailman only French) and the MTA in an afternoon that does per-user From: line rewriting. I wrote some stuff to do message wrapping in another afternoon.

I don't think I'm a particularly brilliant programmer, and I have no doubt that if the IETF found a technical approach we prefer, we could easily implement it.

Regards,