Re: Review of draft-elie-nntp-tls-recommendations-03

2017-01-04 14:36:29
Hi Jouni,

(I did review the -00 version and my comment have been already
addressed in -01)

Thanks for your verification :)

Nits/editorial comments:

For the consistency Section 1.2. Author's note should probably be also
tagged and explained how the RFC Editor is supposed to handle it. I
assume Section 1.2. will be removed from the final publication.

RFC Editor cannot handle it with their current tools. Actual publication of RFCs in the new formats allowing UTF-8 is about 18 months away according to the timeline listed on the RSE slides from IETF 97. That's why Section 1.2 is still here and not scheduled to be removed (like Section 1.3 of <https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-murchison-nntp-compress-06>).

--
Julien ÉLIE

« La femme est beaucoup plus portée que l'homme aux actes imprudents
  et irréfléchis. » (Démocrite)