Re: Last Call: <draft-harkins-owe-05.txt> (Opportunistic Wireless Encryption) to Informational RFC

2017-01-16 11:27:17

  Hi Stephen,

(an outlook update has fubar'd my mail response formatting so sorry for
any confusion that arises below, I'll preface with a [DNH])

On 1/16/17, 8:35 AM, "Stephen Farrell"