Re: IETF attendance

2017-01-29 18:40:51
Hi Jari,
At 15:46 29-01-2017, IETF Chair wrote:
Can you say more (perhaps off-list if you wish), as that
didn?t help me identify the situation in question. Or are
you bringing this up as an example from outside the IETF
that might apply to IETF as well in some other case?

I'll include part of a message from Mr Echeberria below. I added him to the Cc so you can discuss the matter with him and get first-hand information about what happened.