Re: [Recentattendees] Background on Singapore go/no go for IETF 100

2017-01-30 14:15:40

On 1/29/17 11:08 AM, James Seng wrote:
I rescind my previous comment that the scenario I painted is rhetorical.

None of our US fellow IETFers here have any moral authority to talk about "inclusive" ever again.

  I don't derive my moral authority from my government and you have no
standing to decide whether I wield it or not.

  Moral preening has no place in the IETF. Please stop.

  Dan.

-James Seng