Re: To "lose the argument in the WG"

2017-02-14 17:56:41
At 12:18 PM +1300 2/15/17, Brian E Carpenter wrote:

 2. As a Gen-ART reviewer I've often seen drafts at IETF LC that
 really *need* a general, in-depth review.

As a document author, I appreciate the area reviews done by GEN, SEC, etc. However, I think they would be just as useful and perhaps more timely if done during WGLC (assuming the WG does a WGLC).

--
Randall Gellens
   The highlight of the annual Computer Bowl occurred when Bill Gates,