Re: To "lose the argument in the WG"

2017-02-15 02:01:06
In case it isn’t widely known, there is a button on the datatracker page for
the draft ( https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-something-or-other )
that says “Request review”.

Click that and request from any of the 8 review teams.

Yoav

On 15 Feb 2017, at 2:06, Joel M. Halpern <jmh(_at_)joelhalpern(_dot_)com>