Mailing list membership.

2017-02-26 12:40:40
Hi all,

This is the second time to receive an e-mail containing the following :

"Your membership in the mailing list ietf has been disabled due to excessive
bounces The last bounce received from you was dated 23-Feb-2017.  You will not
get any more messages from this list until you re-enable your membership.  You
will receive 2 more reminders like this before your membership in the list is
deleted."

I don't know whom should I contact for this issue, but I want to be a member on
the mailing list even if my first draft is not discussed anymore but maybe I
will find some interesting topics in the future.

Also, where can I find the list of topics that will be discussed at the IETF 98
so I can be prepared for it to participate as much as I can, such conversations
will be useful for all.

Best Regards,

Khaled Omar