Re: Mailing list membership.

2017-02-27 15:01:21
Hi Willi,
At 14:19 26-02-2017, willi uebelherr wrote:
the first action have to come from the ietf-discuss admin group and not from Khalid. The admin group have to analyse the bounce-counter for all list members.

The above is different from the suggestion which I made [1]. I took into consideration an issue [2] affecting this IETF mailing list when I wrote the message [1]. I prefer not to jump to hasty conclusions when there wasn't any information to show that the problem encountered by the subscriber is related to the issue [2].

I happen to be one of the facilitators for this mailing list. That is why I replied to the subscriber on a Sunday.

Regards,
S. Moonesamy

1. https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf/current/msg101762.html
2. There were several threads in 2016 about that issue.