Re: Mailing list membership.

2017-02-26 23:13:03

Dear Andrew,

John Levine told us another story. And i know it from some other maillist.

For Khalid it will be immpossible to analyse, what is going on with some emails in some specific situation. Only in the log file of the MTA you can see it. But this is not possible for Khalid, or?

I don't know, if you are member in the admin group. And i don't know, if John is member in the admin group. Independent, this group have to start the process of analyse.

But John wrote, they work long time for that. And it is absolutly true, "It's a pain, it stinks,...". I wish you to find the real bug.

many greetings, willi