Re: [Slim] Review of draft-ietf-slim-negotiating-human-language-08

2017-03-07 11:55:00
At 11:17 AM +0100 3/7/17, Gunnar Hellström wrote:

 Finally, it is always helpful to collect information on utilization
 from capacity, trend analysis, cost allocation, auditing and billing
 perspective.
Interesting aspects. Let us see what others say about what we can include at this stage and what should be brougth up in follow-up documents.

This is an operational and implementation issue which is out of scope of the draft.

--
Randall Gellens
Isn't it strange that the same people that laugh at gypsy fortune