IETF Journal: Latest issue now available

2017-03-21 11:30:27
The latest issue of the IETF Journal (Volume 12, Issue 3) is now available
online:

        <https://www.ietfjournal.org/journal-issues/march-2017/>

Our cover article is a manifesto of why Internet-enabled businesses should care
about the open standards and open source communities. We present the first two
of a series of interviews with IETF leadership, in this case outgoing IETF
chair Jari Arkko and his successor Alissa Cooper.

Also in this issue, you’ll learn about CodeStand, a new initiative that matches
developers with coding projects related to IETF activity.

We have several Working Group and BoF updates, a summary of the pre-IETF
Hackathon, and an article about the Internet Society briefing panel on the
topic: The I in IoT: Implications for a Global Open Internet.

You can read this issue online or download the full issue in PDF format. You
can also keep up to date with the latest issue by subscribing to the IETF
Journal as an email edition or have it delivered to your postal address in
hardcopy.

IETF Journal is on Facebook (www.facebook.com/ietfjournal/) and Twitter
(@ietfjournal).

Hardcopies will be available as usual at the upcoming IETF 98 meeting in
Chicago, Illinois.

Many thanks to all our contributors. Please send any comments or suggestions
for future issues to ietfjournal(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org.

 — Mat

Mat Ford
Managing Editor
IETF Journal