Re: Seeking help for SCIM 1.1 Implementation with Salesforce

2017-05-10 11:38:04
Howdy,

I believed you missed the "specifications" section of the simplecloud.info
website, which shows the relevant RFCs:

   - RFC7643 - SCIM: Core Schema <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7643>

   The Core Schema provides a platform-neutral schema and extension model
   for representing users and groups.
   - RFC7644 - SCIM: Protocol <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7644>

   The SCIM Protocol is an application-level, REST protocol for
   provisioning and managing identity data on the web.
   - RFC7642 - SCIM: Definitions, Overview, Concepts, and Requirements
   <https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7642>

   This document lists the user scenarios and use cases of System for
   Cross-domain Identity Management (SCIM).

The working group which produced the specifications has concluded, but I
believe the mailing list, scim(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
<scim(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>is still available.

regards,

Ted

On Wed, May 10, 2017 at 1:13 AM, Mendes-ex, Alexandre <