FW: IPv10, KRP, and RRP IDs Removal.

2017-05-23 08:45:49

-----Original Message-----
From: Khaled Omar
Sent: Tuesday, May 23, 2017 3:45 PM
To: 'Paul Wouters'
Subject: RE: IPv10, KRP, and RRP IDs Removal.

Your ideas will never spread if you don't know how to convey them to people.
Blaming people to be unwilling to hear you, and telling others to be quiet if
they are critical of your ideas only harms your ideas further.

Leave this only to me, I though the ietf can make a progress with any of these
IDs, but they did not, so it is useless.

I wish you luck contemplating new ideas and new ways of cooperation.

Thanks, there are many ideas and can be represented anywhere.

This is a serious official request, if it means nothing for you, stop
replying.

Your behaviour is wrong. It violates the rules of our community repeatedly.
Which has triggered these kind of responses to you because you ignored many
unofficial and a few official warnings.

Your ideas will never spread if you don't know how to convey them to people.
Blaming people to be unwilling to hear you, and telling others to be quiet if
they are critical of your ideas only harms your ideas further.

I wish you luck contemplating new ideas and new ways of cooperation.

Paul