Re: Saturday as start day

2017-06-22 08:09:49
I think it is a good move, closest description of reality. Do it.

As for the other topics raised later in this thread, the 7 day
meeting has been tiresome at least for me. I don’t think we
can effectively work for 7 long days. Take a day off when your
most important working group is not meeting. If you
find that you’re scheduled to do something in every slot,
you are probably either doing something wrong or your
title is an area director :-)

Jari