Re: Genart last call review of draft-ietf-spring-oam-usecase-06

2017-07-02 15:15:00
Hi, Pete,

Many thanks for the time to read and review this document!

Like Ruediger, I will let the shepherd, chairs, and AD weight in — but in the
meantime, I wanted to offer a couple of observations for consideration. Please
see inline.

On Jun 28, 2017, at 2:31 PM, Pete Resnick