Re: user-visible goals

2004-02-02 12:56:37

One person politly pointed out that I set the REPLY-TO header when
replying to this list. I do that because I do not like getting  copies of
list email to both my inbox and my list-inbox, or two (or more) copies
of the same email.

Some do not like the REPLY-TO set, other like me feel then need it set.

Adding some kind of "if it is for the list  - reply to this emai address"
or if it is for the person use this reply-to address. This may be more of
a MUA than protocol issue. But it is a topic I have seen on several lists.

--

Doug Royer                     |   http://INET-Consulting.com
                              | Cell:   (208)520-4044

             We Do Standards - You Need Standards