[mail-vet-discuss] Auth-Results installed base

2008-10-24 21:33:32

J D Falk wrote:
+2 (because I've worked on implementations of the header at two companies
thus far.)

Hmmm.  It occurs to me that it might help things to have reports from those who
are using the header.  Who is using and how they are using it could help
establish a referential base when a) considering whether the spec is worthy of
standardization, and b) considering proposed changes to the specification.

d/
--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking