Re: [mail-vet-discuss] Auth-Results installed base

2008-11-04 11:58:51

Bill(_dot_)Oxley(_at_)cox(_dot_)com wrote:
Apologies,
I thought this was the mail-vet-discuss thread not a standards track WG

As always, it could be me who is confused, but I thought all discussion, right
now, was working towards submitting the spec for IETF standardization.

As I see it, your concern is not merely relevant to deployment and operations
--
it is fundamental -- it's a matter of concern for those deploying, not for the
underlying technical spec.  I guess I should also note that the particular

d/

--

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking