Re: [mail-vet-discuss] draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header and last call draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04

2008-11-10 16:38:16

Scott Kitterman wrote:
Doug: I know you disagree with that conclusion, but I'm not going to argue it
again.

Scott,

That's a good start, but you need to follow-through on the idea:

      There is nothing productive in this thread.

      If there is anyone other than Doug who believes, rather, that it is
important to pursue, please speak up and explain why and how.

Failing that, all that continuing this thread does is to suggest to an
independent observer that there might be a real issue to deal with, when in
fact
there isn't.

d/
--