Re: [mail-vet-discuss] draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header and last call draft-hoffman-dac-vbr-04

2008-11-11 00:20:51
I don't ever expect to see authentication results headers showing up
under From/To/Cc headers. However, I do expect to start seeing the
results of *reputation lookups* to start appearing for those messages
that have been verified to be from certain domains and/or users. That
verification will come from a variety of mechanisms, including the use
of dkim, domainkeys, smime, openpgp, goodmail, trusted
authentication-results headers and parameters, etc. The merging of
domain/user-verification with various reputation services is what I and
many others are interested in seeing.

        Tony Hansen
        tony(_at_)att(_dot_)com