Re: [mail-vet-discuss] -19 of draft-kucherawy-sender-auth-header

2009-01-11 05:30:18
Douglas Otis wrote:

On Jan 9, 2009, at 12:48 PM, Lisa Dusseault wrote:

Hi Doug,

Does anybody support your review of sender-auth-header, to the point
of believing that the document should not be published?  So far you
are still very much in the rough part of rough consensus.

Funny that you describe your concern as involving rough consensus.
The draft itself can't decide when it should stop pretending about
what defines authentication, and remains remains contradictory on this
critical subject. [...]

Doug,

The issues you've once again raised are the same ones you've been
pushing for a few months now.  And once again, I have to reply with a
"-1", and (not surprisingly) for the same reasons.

I can't speak for Lisa, but I don't think she was asking you to
elaborate on your disagreements with the draft.  Those are extremely
well documented in the archives of this list and elsewhere.  The
question was whether or not there is any support for your concerns.  You
fairly obviously sidestepped that question.

Respectfully, if once again you observe no support for your concerns,
we'd really like to be able to move on.

-MSK