Re: [mail-vet-discuss] Proposed "header.b" tag for DKIM signatures

2010-03-24 16:36:12
On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 09:01:46AM -0700, Murray S. Kucherawy wrote:

I propose that we need a new tag, "header.b", which will contain the
first several characters of the actual digital signature, which is pretty
much guaranteed to be unique among signatures present.  This will allow
unambiguous matching of signatures with results.

I sense some conflict between "pretty much guaranteed" and "unambiguous".
How many signature bytes are you proposing to use?

--
        Viktor.