mharc-users

make rebuild - just one list's archives?

2002-10-25 09:10:30
Can I use 'make rebuild' to do just one list's archives? I've got two
currently, and I've used mbox-monthly-pack and 'make rebuild' to bring
over one list's seven years of archives. Now I'd like to potentially
bring over another list's archives, but I don't want to go through the
rebuild of the existing lists if I can help it.

'make rebuild' is still going, twelve hours later. This is on a
reasonably powerful netbsd system.

Morgan