mharc-users

Re: Install problems

2002-11-04 17:02:21
On November 3, 2002 at 15:56, "Sezer Yalcin" wrote:

However I got 2 problems.

1) ./read-mail prints following error for each month of lists:
Warning: Non-zero exit status returned from "mknmz --mhonarc -f
/www/user/mh/cgi-
bin/mknmzrc -T /www/user/mh/cgi-bin/template -O
/www/user/mh/html/onlys -Y --quiet /www/user/mh/html/onlys/2002-10": -1

2) Search is not working. I copied namazu to cgi-bin and renamed to
namazu.cgi. When I try to search, script is found and executed and following
error is printed:
You should use "namazu.cgi" instead of "namazu" command.

Is there a problem with namazu?

Yes, and (2) is because of (1).  Probably has to do with your version
of Perl you are using.

You can try to run the above command manually without the --quiet
option to see if you get more information on what the problem may be.
Or, run 'make readmail' from the shell.  It processes incoming mail
in verbose mode.  You may want to redirect output to a file since
alot of output is generated.

--ewh