mharc-users

new mail archive server

2003-06-13 12:36:20
Hi

here is the "tough" project I have that I do need your help.

On an old server I have MHonArc archiving emails for mailing list support_arch
and converting
them to HTML. It put all the files in /.../support_arch/ directory.

Now I installed a new server with MHonArc and MHarc. Everything is configured,
tested and it's working.

What is the way to move the old messages and have MHarc recreate all index
pages?

If I just copy support_arch directory to the new server then MHarc doesn't
recognize that there is a
new mailing list. If I create ../mbox/support_arch directory then it complains
about missing 2003 inbox
file or something like this.

Any suggestions of how to make MHarc recognize the old mailing list are highly
appreciated.

Thank you

Peter