mharc-users

more questions

2003-08-09 05:14:40

I've got mharc more or less running, but...

Namazu can't find it's index files.  They seem to be in
html/<listname> and the generated .namazurc expects them in html/.
Ideas?  (the html/ dir holds a bunch of .PNM* files...)

namazu.cgi runs (and gives me errors about it's index) but other cgis,
like mnav.cgi, give me Internal Server Errors.  Granted, there's no
previous period, but shouldn't they die gracefully in that situation?

Thanks for your help.

Warren

--
warren stevens - catzooks.com