mharc-users

Generating Namazu Indexes

2003-09-04 09:26:07
Do I have to do anything to generate the namazu indexes?  The search functions
do not work for messages in the archive.  When I try a search, it says it can't
open the index.  I read a recent post to this mailing list that mentioned that
the index files are stored in the html/<list-name> directory.  I don't have any
index files there.

Could anyone help point me in the right direction to figure this out?

Thanks,
Jason