mharc-users

Prevent email harvesting

2003-09-25 07:15:22
Hi,

I am looking for a way to prevent email harvesting applications from being able to grab emails from our archives. I have already applied the No-Raw-Link but the addresses still appear in plain on the html pages. Is there a way to change this?

I found some mention about Spammode on archives of this list but there isn't much detail. How do you enable spammode and what exactly does it do?

Thanks again for any help.

--
Mike Bailey
REAL Software, Inc.