mharc-users

A few setup questions

2003-09-22 14:16:04
Hi List,

I have mharc running quite well right now but I have a few questions about customizing it.

1. Currently on the list index page the user has the ability to see the raw mbox file. Is there a template or something I can edit that will remove this option? I know I can change the url but that would simply break the links. If possible I would like to not have the mbox option display on those index pages.

2. The lists are broken down into months but we'd like to have them broken down into days or weeks. Is this a possibility? We have a couple lists that typically get 3000+ messages a month and making it more granular would be ideal.

3. Is there a place that HTML template files are stored so that the overall look and functionality of the mharc archives can be changed? Or is this all done through the css files?

4. The mharc user lists has a [Info] link on the list index page. Do I need to simply add a variable to the lists.def file to get this on our list index page?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

--
Mike Bailey
REAL Software, Inc.