mharc-users

Re: A few setup questions

2003-09-29 09:55:52
On Monday, September 22, 2003, at 04:48  PM, Earl Hood wrote:

2.  The lists are broken down into months but we'd like to have them
broken down into days or weeks.  Is this a possibility?  We have a
couple lists that typically get 3000+ messages a month and making it
more granular would be ideal.

Currently, mharc does not support weekly or daily periods.  I have
not decided on the filenaming nomenclature to use for such periods.
Suggestions are welcome.

I'm not sure exactly which file names need modifying. Are you referring to ones like the mbox and html files which are currently yyyy-mm? Are there other file names that need to be changed with a change in the dates?

--
Mike Bailey
REAL Software, Inc.