mharc-users

lists.def question

2004-12-16 14:07:28
I am running an email archive, and some of the emails on the list do
not seem to have a 'To:' field. Fixing that is not an option because it
is not within my control, but I would like to archive those messages
along with the rest of the messages. There are other fields in the
messages, such as 'Sender:' and 'Received:' and 'Reply To:' that are
unique to the email list. How can I reconfigure the lists.def to use
those fields? Currently it appears that the mharc uses the 'To:' field.

Thanks!