mharc-users

editing and deleting messages

2005-05-17 02:00:57

Hello,

I would like to delete messages in my html archive created with mharc ......
If I use the command: mhonarc -rmm ........ :

 1/  I have a probleme with the .mhonarc.lck ( I bypass in deleting
.mhonarc.lck or i use -force but hes searches  of a directory  .mhonarc.lck
but my  .mhonarc.lck is a file ... )
 2/  the html files are really removed ,  but the mbox is not modified so if i
make rebuild  the hml file come back ... It s normal ...

but how do I must do to  delete messages  if i don't want to edit manually and
delete lines  in the mbox file ?

I see in archives of the list in   21 Apr 2003   that          " mharc
provides no simple method to syncronize message deletions in an efficient
matter (its on the TODO list)."

Now in 2005 it is'nt anymore in the TODO list but it seems not really work ...

    thank's for your response .....

   Marie-Noelle DAUPHIN
   IDRIS/CNRS
   Batiment 506 - B.P. 167 - 91403 Orsay Cedex - France
   Telephone : 33. 1. 69.35.85.41
   Telecopie : 33.1 69.35.37.75  Messagerie : dauphin(_at_)idris(_dot_)fr

   MIME messages welcome