mhonarc-dev

mharc listname interpolation in config variables

2002-09-24 10:56:44
mharc's default output directories take the form of:

  /some/dir/html
  /some/dir/mbox

Listnames are appended to these output directories.  So for the list
named "life-discuss", the directories would be:

  /some/dir/html/life-discuss
  /some/dir/mbox/life-discuss

I'd like to configure mharc so that mbox is a subdirectory of every list.
In other words, I'd like something like:

  /some/dir/html/life-discuss
  /some/dir/html/life-discuss/mbox

Enabling such a configuration would require some variable (e.g.
$LIST_NAME) that would be interpolated for each list when reading a config
variable.  Looking at the current code, such a feature would require a
fairly major code change.

Does anyone have any thoughts on this feature, and on the proper way of
implementing this feature?

-Eugene

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim(_at_)eekim(_dot_)com =====