mhonarc-dev

Re: mharc listname interpolation in config variables

2002-09-24 12:47:16
On Tue, 24 Sep 2002, Earl Hood wrote:

Would you provide the reasons why you like this feature?

I've changed my mind; it's not that important.  Originally, I wanted URLs
like:

  http://host.domain/forums/
  http://host.domain/forums/list-name/
  http://host.domain/forums/list-name/mbox/

This is not possible under mharc.  However, the following is possible:

  http://host.domain/forums/
  http://host.domain/forums/list-name/
  http://host.domain/forums/mbox/list-name/

Not as aesthetic in my mind, but perfectly functional. :-)

-Eugene

--
+=== Eugene Eric Kim ===== eekim(_at_)eekim(_dot_)com =====
http://www.eekim.com/ ===+