mhonarc-dev

install.me Release: 1.1.2

2003-08-07 14:58:24
Release 1.1.2 made in /mnt/WWW/customers/mhonarc.org/htdocs/release/install.me.
<http://www.mhonarc.org/release/install.me/>
2003/08/07    1.1.2

* Added check for print operator return value in cpfile() and die
  if not true.  There have been at least two reports about 0 byte
  files being created during MHonArc installation.  This does not
  fix what the real problem may be, but it will hopefully provide
  diagnostic information if the problem occurs again.