mhonarc-dev

[bug #4622] Duplicate entries in database if .html files not created

2003-08-04 12:10:11
=================== BUG #4622: FULL BUG SNAPSHOT ===================
http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=4622&group_id=1968

Submitted by: vlbrown                 Project: MHonArc
Submitted on: Mon 08/04/2003 at 19:08
Category:  Database                   Severity:  5 - Major
Bug Group:  Incorrect Behavior        Resolution:  None
Assigned to:  None                    Status:  Open
Platform Version:  Unix               Perl Version:  5.6.1
Component Version:  2.6.6             Fixed Release:

Original Submission:  Somehow I got into a situation where mhonarc was failing
to create the .html files in the outdir. The attachments were converted
correctly to .jpg files; the database was updated; no .html files were created.

Apparently mhonarc checks for the existence of a .html file before adding an
entry to the database. Because there was no .html file, I reached a situation
where the database contained FIVE entries for msg00022.html (and no file named
msg00022.html was ever created).

I think mhonarc should look in the database to see if it has an entry before
creating another entry of the same name.  (and complain!!)

No Followups Have Been Posted

CC list is empty

No files currently attached

For detailed info, follow this link: