mhonarc-dev

Re: Crashing on bad callback

2005-06-06 08:44:20
On June 6, 2005 at 01:06, East Coast Coder wrote:

Similiarly, just spent 25 minutes trying to figure out why my filters
were being ignored till I realized that I mistyped the resource
filename on the command line.  Shouldn't a nonexistant -rcfile param
trigger an error?

Yep.  Typos in mhonarc code prevents the warning message from being
printed.  I shall commit fixes.

You can submit a bug report if you want to track the problem
officially.

--ewh