mhonarc-dev

Re: Would like to create a new MHonArc release

2005-07-19 23:50:40

Ok, I just went through the draft performance guide as a
checklist. Pretty neat, I didn't know about MODTIME.  Here
are some possible improvements.

(1) Run a spellcheck. There's some typos, for example

    practive -> practice
    inorder -> in order
    negligable -> neglibile

(2) Use MIMEINCS and/or MIMEEXCS

    It's not clear to me whether this is faster than the
    somwhat similar functionality available from
    m2h_external::filter; excludeexts=

(3) Use FIELDORDER

    Mybe this is just of interest to my case, but it's not
    clear to me whether this is relevant if fields are
    completely repressed using
    <Excs Override>
    .
    <Excs>