mhonarc-dev

Re: Would like to create a new MHonArc release

2005-07-20 02:01:21
On Tue, Jul 19, 2005 at 10:00:56PM -0500, Earl Hood wrote:
There are 3 bugs pending closure and some documentation updates
I would like to formally release.  If anyone has vested interest
in the bugs, please respond if there are still any outstanding
issues.

Also, does anyone have any critical items they would like to have
addressed before the next release?

The next release is currently planned to be a minor one, 2.6.14.

I can only say: I need more speed!
I know I say it all the time, but try to add faster algorithm by
using hash tables, quicksort etc.

I also performed already changes after reading the performance advice document
you wrote.

--
Best regards,
saf