mhonarc-users

MHonArc: Author note (IMPORTANT!!)

1996-04-15 14:27:34
MHonArc Users,

April 19th will be my last day of employment at HP/Convex.  I'll be
working for ISOGEN Corp (dba Highland Consulting) in Dallas.  Do to the
job transition, I may be out of mainstream e-mail contact after April
19th for awhile.  Once I get settled at ISOGEN, I'll announce my
new contact information.

As always, this list is the best resource to get answers on mhonarc.
Since the list is archived, I should be able to catch/keep up until
I'm settled at my new job.

Regards,