mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc problem under DOS, continued

1996-04-19 07:19:57
Dear Steve Pacenka
At 13:35 17-04-96 -0400, you wrote:

I am the DOS porter of MHonArc so I will try to assist.  I did not
participate in the 1.2 version due to overcommitments elsewhere, and there
may be some residual problems since Earl does not have a thorough means of
testing under DOS.
So I continue the report my mishaps to you.
My mistaken answer on your question about the Mhonarc-version was
DOS/4GW Professional Protected Mode Run-time  Version 1.97