mhonarc-users

Re: text/richtext formatter

1996-07-15 07:53:19
Does a formatter exist for text/richtext?

Nope.  I have been wanting to write one, but had not had the time
and do not know if it will get used that much; I heve never
received a text/richtext, or text/encriched, message.

If you know Perl, you can develop a filter that can be hooked into
mhonarc.  The documentation covers how to hook in your own filters.
If you develop one, please announce it and it can be incorporated
into the mhonarc distribution.

        --ewh

----
    Earl Hood                  |   ISOGEN INTERNATIONAL CORP
    ehood(_at_)isogen(_dot_)com           |   dba Highland Consulting
    Phone: 214-953-0004 x127   |   2200 North Lamar #230
    FAX: 214-953-3152          |   Dallas, TX  75202