mhonarc-users

[no subject]

1996-11-05 07:43:41
I have been running a quite successful worldwide mailing list for more than
1 year.  Today I am considering using MHonArc and making an archive of all
posts to the list easily available through the WWW.

When I discussed the idea with other members of the mailing-list, some of
them expressed a strong concern about the possibility of receiving UCE
(Unsolicited Commercial Email) just because their address was made
available worldwide through the archive.

I share this concern.  Is there a known way to make the archive & not allow
such abuse ?

--Philippe