mhonarc-users

Re: Sites using mhonarc

1996-11-12 12:57:38
A couple of weeks ago I wrote:
I'd like to view some good sites using mhonarc.  If you think you have
something working well and looking really good, can you please email me or
this list?

If you want to see how far you go with customizations, then the demo
archive for 2.0, <URL:http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/tmp/demo2.0/>,
is worth a look.  Note: v1.2.x or earlier cannot generate the type of
output shown in the demo.

Here's the replies I got.  All sites looked clean and functional to me.  A
query, though. What is the number if parentheses before entries in an
archive?  (0) (1) and so on?  The answer must be trivial, but mystifying to
the people using the archives.

If going by the default settings, the number represents the nuber of
explicit direct follow-ups to the message.  The sample archive at
<URL:http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhaeg/threads.html> gives
a brief summary of the default layout.